The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
Masbro has access to the DBS system and individuals can come into our centre and complete the forms with us to make their application. We will process the documents immediately and send them to DBS in Swindon that day for processing and will contact you if there are any problems. We also offer this service to employers wanting multiple applications.
Find out more about DBS checks from the Government website.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO COMPLETE THE DBS APPLICATION
1. Make an appointment to come into the Masbro Centre, either by phoning
020 7605 0800 or email email@example.com
2. Make a payment of:
- £20 for volunteering posts
- £46 for Standard DBS application
- £65 for Enhanced DBS application for people in paid work
3. Provide original documents proving your identity. It is mandatory that you bring 3 accepted forms of ID with you:
- Valid passport
- Driving license
- Utility bill or credit card bill, council tax bill, bank statement. These must not be older than 3 months.
All ID must be original documents only. Photocopies are not accepted. – the full list of alternate acceptable documents can be found on the Government website