The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
If you would like to apply for a DBS certificate Masbro can help. Just email Sanja Jaukovic at email@example.com
We will guide you through filling out the DBS form and send the form to DBS in Swindon for processing.
We also offer this service to employers wanting multiple applications.
Find out more about DBS checks from the Government website.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO COMPLETE THE DBS APPLICATION
1. Email Sanja to request a DBS application firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make a payment of:
- £20 for volunteering posts
- £46 for Standard DBS application
- £65 for Enhanced DBS application for people in paid work
3. Provide original documents proving your identity. It is mandatory that you have 3 accepted forms of ID:
- Valid passport
- Driving license
- Utility bill or credit card bill, council tax bill, bank statement. These must not be older than 3 months.
- National Insurance Number card or government (council) document, work document, medical document
Please email Sanja to begin your ID submission.
All ID must be original documents only. Photocopies are not accepted. – the full list of alternate acceptable documents can be found on the Government website